Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rpraveenkum

Happy Birthday chakorules!

18 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!! Happy Birthday chakorules!!!

Have a cold one on me!

Happy Birthday

Thanks Guys...I am getting OLD...

And still, no one has ever told us what a Chako is. Is a Chako a famous golfer? A famous Japaneese artist? A pet dog? A comedian? An actor/producer of a movie about a really mean itty bitty carnivorous fish?

Happy birthday Chakorules, and many more!!!! I think a Chako is just a rearrangement of the letters of the birthday boy's real identity. Some possibilities: 1. An Irish Linux afficianado, Lerus O'hack. 2. The world famous computer pirate Lou S. Hacker. 3. Demolition derby champ Crash Koule. 4. A rare oceanic predator, the Coule Shark 5. An extinct reptile from the Cretaceous period, the Hocklesaur.

Many more to come, chum....

IF you feel old CHAKO is there hope for those of us older than you? Happy Birthday Chum.

happy b-day chack-meister! and i'm convinced that "old" is just a state of mind. they hired in another programmer right after me.. he's in his late 50s (and he'd have no chance of fooling anyone). But.. he's about as "young" and forward-thinking as anyone i've met. He drives a toyota prius (in detroit no less.. tha takes some ba**s), carries an MP3-playing cellphone, and actually is excited about windows vista. And oh, by the way, he's got a beautiful 26-year-old wife. Compared to that "old" man, I'm ready for the grave!

You just say that so you'll have everyone say you're not, to confirm what your subconsious self already knows. Phew! All the best Chaks!

Ah...I had a good birthday. My wife let me get a Samsung 46" LCD 1080i flat screen. She made me my favorite strawberry cake. And we went to the Oyster Bar in Fort Wayne. I never ate oysters before...I don't think I'll have them again.

well if what they say about oysters is true, the misses will be happy you were brave enough to try them :)

How were they prepared? There are many different ways you can eat oysters. Don't shoot them down so soon. I will ride all the way to Myrtle Beach for oysters at this little bar called Biminis. They have the best oysters on the east coast in my opinion. No bad days!!! http://www.biminisoysterbar.com/

I had five of them "char-grilled"...I wasn't brave enough for "half-shell".

I usually go for a good plate of fried oysters. I'm not much on them grilled either. If you want to get up the guts for the half-shell, go or the oyster shooter. It is the half shell texture with a little bit of spice. Boy all this talk...I'm going to have to make a road trip next weekend

Never tried them fried or char-grilled always had oyster soup for new years growing up though. The milk-butter broth was my favorite part, but the oysters weren't bad either.

Belated HB Day chako... Regards Oysters... In the shell (opend that is) 1. splash of worcestershire sauce bits of bacon and bits of onion... grilled (called Oyster Kilpatrick) 2. oyster morney... coverd in a cheesy sause and grilled... Raw oysters are also okay... with a squeeze of lemon... Don;t chew them.. break them with your tounge and swallow... Also... Offen wondered who was the first person to try and eat one...

"Oysters have been an important food since the Neolithic period and were cultivated long before the Christian era. The Greeks served them with wine and the Romans were so enthusiastic about these marvelous mollusks that they sent thousands of slaves to the shores of the English channel to gather them." http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/egg/egg0298/oysters.html