Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac_g3

S7-200 and HMI TD200

5 posts in this topic

Hello All. I'm French, and my English is bad ... . I have a system with S7-200 cpu 226 and small text display TD200. I upload the program to my computer with Microwin 4.0 SP5, and i want to edit the messages displayed. When i open the data block, the datas is show in hexadecimal ... and i don't know can edit the strings, because the text display wizard don't recognize the beginning of the data block. When i compare the computer programm and the PLC, all is OK. My question is : -How to edit the data block ...? ... if in first ... i don't have the source code ... and i don't know the number version used by the programmer to build the PLC programm. ( first, i don't have the source code, because the PLC is before programming by other person, and the plant of the employee is now closed .... then, i don't can get technical support .... and i need to modifiy the text messages) I post the upload file from the PLC. Any helps is greatly appreciated. Greetings from France, Stéphane. flum43.zip

There is a wizard in the software for configuration of the TD200. Run the wizard and you should be able to modify the existing screens.

Hello All. Thank for your answer. The problem that i have, is when i try to lauch the wizard, the wizard not recognize the data block, and i don't can open the screens strings. I think .... this is not possible .... if i don't have the original source files of the plc program ???? If anyone can open the project file .. and recompile the project ... please resend the file ... and i try later to open the text display wizard. If anyone have idea .... any helps greattly appreciated. Stéphane.

I also can't get it to recognize the block for the existing TD200 configuration. I think you're going to be stuck recreating it. Which terminal is it (there are many TD200 units) and what version? Each of those hex values in the data block is the ASCII code (in hex) for each character of the text on the display. You should be able to edit the data block to change the text. Each VB address contains a single character.

Hello. Thanks for your answer. The TD200 is a old model 6ES7272-0AA20-0YA0 v2.0. Stephane.