Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marsheng

AD70 Position Module

5 posts in this topic

We are working with an "upgrade" of some equipment that has an existing A series PLC in it. I has an AD70 module in it but I can't find any info on it. Even the local agents draw blanks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Wallace New Zealand

It's odd the local agents don't know it. It's a positioning module, and a quick search at www.meau.com in the Downloads section under Manuals turns up 2 different manuals for that module. Keep in mind the 10" A Series PLC products are obsolete as of last September, so this customer should really be informed of the A-Q transition. There's a page on the www.meau.com website called the A Series Transition Center, and it has tons of information on converting the A series forward to the Q series, including module specs and comparisons.

It's odd the local agents don't know it. It's a positioning module, and a quick search at www.meau.com in the Downloads section under Manuals turns up 2 different manuals for that module. Thanks for the reply. I have searched quite extensivly but can't find anything. When I go into meau website, as soon as I click downloads or most other pages, I get redirected to Mitsubishi World selector page. It seems that, it either detects I'm not in the USA or I need to logon to get to that page. (Cant find the register page). Is it possible to send the link? Thanks Wallace Edited by marsheng

http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/sites/publ...70&Opt1=Yes

Thanks. I had to hit the stop page button while loading the page to get the info. As soon as the page finished loading, it redirected to the Mitsubishi World selection page. I managed to get the file downloaded. Cheers Wallace