Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Estey

C200H-AD002

3 posts in this topic

Hi I have a C200H-AD002 that I have lost the connector to it is a Honda Communications p/n MR-34LFG anybody know where to purchase these. Omron has not given me a source since i need it soon. Thanks for any help

I found the manual online and it just looks like the standard connector (same as simple I/O, like 16x digital in and 16x digital out). Omron should still sell those, but possibly just together with the rest of the I/O card. Can you confirm that it is the same connector as on for example OC226, ID212? However, with some luck there is someone with one of these still left as a spare (for example after a card has gone bad). I know the company I used to work on (which only did PLC programming) had a bunch of spares and half-broken equipment around, and would have been able to supply one, but I don't work there anymore...

It's definately not the same as standard IO cards... as he pointed out. it requires a Honda connetor... One other possibility might be the omron service centre (they might have a spare or 2... ask the local omron disty or Omron office..