Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

Happy birthday gtsuport!

10 posts in this topic

Happy birthday gtsuport ! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous and very helpful support in the Omron section. I have learned a lot from your contributions and hopefully we can enjoy many more.

Yes, Happy Birthday and thank you for your many great contributions

What will you do on your special day Will you disco at Chivas, dancing the night away Maybe you will sunbathe to top up your tan Or sip red wine with a Mallorcan man As a cook, we know you are one of the best But today you deserve to give yourself a rest You could always take a picnic down by the sea And think of the fun times that were had by us three If we were there we’d surely drag you on the floor To the Long Train Running we would dance some more We’d even promise not to rush off to the loo If only we could be there celebrating too But alas we cannot be there with you today So there is just one thing we would both like to say In Puerto Pollensa tonight, set the rhythm free And celebrate in style on reaching half a century Happy 50th Birthday

I appreciate all your kind words!! This is a great community and I am glad to be a part of it. The amount and quality of information here is amazing. I very much appreciate all the efforts of the moderators and supporters of this website! Now all I have to do is deal with the snow that is predicted for today!

Happy Birthday GT... always wondered what the GTsupport was for... obviously short for Great Support.

I like your explanation Sleepy! Actually the GT is the initials of the company I work for. And the single "p" in support happened because at the time I set up the account, my ISP would only allow 8 characters for an email address. Pretty boring I know! Thanks again everyone. Sure make one feel good to have this encouragment.

who do you work for, if you don't mind sharing that

Grand Technologeis, Inc. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Based on your "From:" line, gravitar, you must not be too far away.

Not TOO far.. northern suburbs of the "D"