Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

NT2ST V1.3 and NTXS V1.02 software

3 posts in this topic

Hi ! I have to make screens for NT2S-SF122. I can do using both softwares . Both are freeware and they are not compatible. Could you write which is better .... f.e. - easier to understand - more drivers for different devices. - more useful - more OMRON HMI supported. maybe something else? Thanks Pawel

From my expiriance new model of NT2S don't work with old NT2ST. You need NTXS for transferinf firmware first to NT and then application. I hve one recentli and can't work with NT2ST becouse it wont too connect to NT.After use NTXS and transfer firmvare it work and receave program from NTXS,but won't work with NT2ST at ol. So it's neseseri to use NTXS. I houp it help's.

Hi As an experienced user of NT3S and NT2S terminals. I can strongly advise to programm the terminals with NTXS 1.03. Also install the update for NTXS 1.03. ( MUST) This version is the only version that is supported and maintained. If a newer version of NTXS is used you can only use an older version again as you remove the firmware in the terminal. NT2ST is ancient and not maintained for two years. Regards, MPM