Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chinthana

I Need to know how to right a program for AD61 is a high-speed counter module

10 posts in this topic

Hi I have got Mitsubishi PLC. I don’t know how to right a program for AD61 is a high-speed counter module. The CPU is A2None. The AD61 is a high-speed counter module. Is fitted into the fourth slot after the CPU. 1st slot has AD57, 2nd slot has AX42 and 3ed slot has AY42. How can I read encored through the AD61 is a high-speed counter module. If you can provide me the manuals of this, that will be much helpful to me. Please help me. Thanks chinthana

The manuals are freely available on the internet, from sites such as www.meau.com. Based on what you've said, the AD57 in the first slot uses addresses 00-1F, so the AX42 is X20-X5F, the AY42 is Y60-Y9F, and your AD61 would be A0-BF. You need to write TO/FROM instructions to send initialization data to the card and read the counter values. When searching www.meau.com I came up with manuals for the AD61, AD61C, and AD61-S1.

Dear Crossbow Thanks for the reply. Could you give me a sample program to read the encoder value? Te web doesn’t have the AD61 manual if you have it pleas mail it to me. My mail address is chinthana@microcells.net. Please help me. Thanks chinthana

Here is a link to the download. http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/sites/publ...amp;ManualType= Bob

Manuals came up fine for me. I went to Downloads, selected Manuals, then typed AD61 in the Product part Number box. Several different manuals came up.

Dear Crossbow Thanks for the reply. Could you give me a sample program to read the encoder value? The web doesn’t have the specific AD61 manual. The web has some other manuals. As you explain I did serching But they are giving some other manuals for AD61. Please help me. Thanks chinthana

This PDF has programming info, setup info, programming examples. Unfortunately the mitsubishi manuals are not very well written but after reading thru a few times you should be ok. http://www.meau.com/functions/dms/getfile....000000653901000 Bob

The older product manuals were not well written. Their newer products have far better manuals. The new FX3U manuals and the updated Q Programming manual are excellent.

Kool, I will have to check those out. I have not worked with the FX3U yet. I am planning on taking the mitsi training class in June. thanks, Bob