Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

All software programmers

8 posts in this topic

Which software of the Siemens supports all the CLP's? Or which softwares I need you program all line of PLC's? You the write in line softwares and finishes version, followed PLC's that they support , please talk all models PLC's . I have, Microwin, what type PLC's support? Edited by Macgyver BR

With microwin you can program all siemens 200 cpu´s. If you want program all of the 3 and 400 series cpu´s you need Simatic Step 7

Hi Macgyver, First of all Siemens has basicly 2 kinds of PLC's. The old version Step 5 (S5) and the new version Step 7 (S7). The newer version S7 has also been split up in to 2 kinds, the S7-200 series and the S7-300/400. Th difference between those 2 is that they have 2 different programming softwares. The S7-200 series use the software you already have Microwin (S7-200 isn't extualy a Siemens design, Siemens bought it from TI(Texas Instrument)), and the S7-300/400 uses the Step 7 programming software. The difference between S5 and S7 is that with the S7 software you can not only program the PLC but U can also program the communication cards (CP-cards like industrial ethernet, profibus and so on). With S5 is this not possible, you need to buy for almost each different kind of CP card a software to program it. I also need to mention that S5 is history, you still can buy spareparts but there is no engineering anymore on the software. If you should have more information just reply. Rudi

Good reply complete. Thanks Verifying the names software, it list. Which the function of these? a) Simatic STEP 5 b) Simatic STEP 7 5.2 c) Simatic S7 CFC d) Simatic S7 Graph e) Simatic S7 DocPro f) Simatic S7 SLC g) Simatic SoftNET h) Simatic WINCC 6.0 i) Simatic PCS7 j) WINSPS l) Simatic S7 Teleservice Talk, you. Other persons know speak. Thankfuled

Click this link to see what most of the simatic software you described does. http://www.ad.siemens.de/simatic/industrie...re-produkte.htm

Protool comes in diffrent versions the regular one that is called just Protool is used to program hardware HMI´s like OP 7,17 Tp170 and so on. If you have ProtoolPro then you can program all siemens hardware hmi´s but you also get ProTool runtime that runs protool configurations on any regular pc with support for both Opc and Visualbasic scripts. Then there is Wincc that is Siemens most advanced SCADA. But in the near future WinCC Flexible will be released it combines WinCC with Protool so that you only will have to learn one software to program all newer hardware and pc configurations with one single program. A license for all WinCC and Protool runtime configurations is however required depending on how many "Powertags" you use in your system. A powertag is a variabel like a string or a word that you choose to display on your system. Alarms and messages are however not counted as powertags.

hello i want teleservive software