Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lamjin

how to convert .rss to pdf?

6 posts in this topic

i want to convert my slc500 code into pdf format. Does anybody know how to do it? thanks in advance. Edited by lamjin

You need to download a PDF software...this one is good and free click here after you load that program, when you click on your printer/report, then you would choose that as you printer... edit: or you could post your code and someone can save it as a PDF and repost it for you... Edited by Automation_Tech

you can try thispdf processoriam currently which has helped me a lot, if you haven't found a good one, you can try it.

I think Adobe gives away it's PDF Printer driver along with the latest version of Reader. If not, they're easy enough to find. I would just print a project report in RSLogix but point it to the PDF Printer driver instead of a physical printer.

Hi, danny tough. I wonder whether there are any differences between the pdf converter I am testing these days and the one you mentioned above? Any sugegstion will be appreciated. Thanks in adcance. Best regards, Pan

You do have means to open the RSS program, don't you? If you do, then as others have suggested you download and install a PDF converter. When you go to print the RSS program, select the PDF converter where you select the printer. This should generate the PDF file that you can save, print, etc.