Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob1371

A place for all those hard to find items!

36 posts in this topic

If your in the market for a Flux Capacitor or maybe A Round Tuit? http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7 Bob

Cool. I really gotta get one of those dual exhaust O-pipes for my Jeep. Should really quiet it down when cruising home through the neighborhoods after a day on the trails...

The "Mother of all subwoofers" would make the neighbors in other states happy!

I think im gonna get the wife some Blinker Fluid and maybe some Elbow grease for the guys at work. Bob

I'm glad to see that they have left-handed screwdrivers, but I'm still looking for a metric adjustable wrench.

I see they have redesigned the Flux Capacitor since I purchased mine. Has anyone purchased the revised addition. Have the corrected the flaw with traveling back in time landing you in an altermate universe?

Yes they have, and you can upgrade the firmware on the older model to correct the flaw you are experiencing.

I upgraded the firmware but am still having a problem. I set the time to travel circuits to send me to Friday February 16, 2007 at 8:39AM. On Saturday, February 17,2007 at precisely 8:39AM and 59 seconds I energized the Flux Capacitor. Afterwards the day was still Saturday, February 17, 2007 and the time was 8:40AM and 0 seconds. As you can see it sent me a MINUTE ahead of time instead of a day behind Do you think the program has gotten scrambled or confused in my Flux Capacitor?

Can you post a snap shot of your circuit settings, might be something simple. I'm sure someone here on the forum will be able to help.

They are proprietary information. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post them. Can't you help me without seeing what I'm talking about?

Ken do you mean your FC didn't come with a crystal ball ? TW, your watch is broken...

Do you have a crystal ball PdL? Are you saying the program has gotten scrambled in my watch?

Even worse; it send you a SECOND ahead!! Still got the receipt ? What are you using for fuel ?

No receipt. I got mine off of Ebay at a really good price. That is why I can't call the manufacturer of the FC for help. I couldn't find a good supply of Plutonium so I had to use TriLithium Crystals.

See if you can get the Mr. Fusion home generator and throw in some banana peel and some Coca Cola, but not the diet one. It will get you the 1.21 GW.

The TriLithium Crystals work for my transportation, why won't it work for my Flux Capacitor?

Don't ask me, I stopped using physical transporation long time ago. What a pain with finding a parking lot and docking during a meteor shower.

Parking is not a problem. I aquired a Borg sphere just for that purpose. Works great.

Really ?? Mine would only drink Blue Milk and tried to hook up with Princes Leia all the time.

Mine are Borg, they never get off task. They have ran a full diagnostics on my clock and say it has a deviation of 1.983290 microseconds over the next hundred years. This doesn't seem to be my problem.

Let them have you run through diagnostics. You never know

I already did. Are you sure the program hasn't gotten confused. What does your crystal ball say?

My crystall ball says the results of your diagnostics are not so good. You know you can never evaulate your own diag run .

The label on my flux capacitor reads "Best experienced with a DMC-12". What make/model/year are you using?