Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shehoxs

Change FXEprom 8 to FX EEprom8 on FX1

6 posts in this topic

Hi, How to change FX epron 8 to FX eeprom 8 On FX1PLC? Just Plug in or need configure Setup On PLC, if configuration on Setup How to do it that? And how to Downloading Program to PLC with eeprom8, just dwon loading use GXdefeloper like Downloading program sesion?. Best regards

Nope just plug it in then download the program like you would normally. Edited by Gambit

If you power up the PLC with the memory module installed, you are downloading and running from the memory module. If there is no memory module, it will use the internal memory. So if the module is installed at power-up and you download to the PLC, it's writing to the memory module.

Just bought myself a cheap FX2N on E Bay to use as a development / test bench / demo PLC. Was a little upset to find out that it only had 4K steps of memory, as I'd never realised that they did FX2N PLCs without 8k steps of memory, Oh well, it was cheap ...... Hang on a minute .... wonder if there's an EEPROM in it .... had a look, took it out .... back to 8K steps of memory. Result!!

Thaks, Your Attention, I ill tray, but how if ujust change the Eprom series and plug EEprom on the Circuit Board memory?

You don't change the chip on the board. There are different memory modules based on EPROM or EEPROM memory.