Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
netdomain

CCLINK REMOTE IO MODULES

4 posts in this topic

Hi, Does anyone know what type of Remote IO I can use with Q Series CPU02H, and CCLink Module? I am looking for Remote IO Blocks that are CCLink based. Thanks.

get Mitsubishi catalog (product selection guide), everything is in it, open it, look for CC-link modules... for example, Q02H CPU is one of the Q CPUs, so matching master for CC-Link will be: QJ61BT11N CC-Link V2 master... cable comes in two versions: BA1SJ61-S CC-Link cable (signal only) - this is what I use BA1SJ61-P CC-Link cable (signal and power) - this is optional (doesn't work with some modules because it's so much thicker) and you can use any CC-Link slaves: AJ65BTB1-16D 16x NPN input AJ65BTB2-16R 16x relay output AJ65SBTW4-16D 16x NPN input, M12 connectors (2 point per connector), sealed unit etc., your pick... it doesn't have to be Mitsubishi, important part is that is CC-Link... for example SMC makes manifolds with CC-Link interface or for more points, there is gateway like EX500-GMJ1... go to http://www.CC-Link.org to find more.

Thankyou Panic Mode!!! You helped alot!

Keep in mind that CC-Link is an open network, and as such, there are many vendors who make devices for it. For more info, check www.cc-link.org.