Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manav

Unable to log into mrplc.com

13 posts in this topic

Hi, Was unable to log onto mrplc.com for last 3 days. Get the following error: Error 407, Forbidden access to server. Has anyone else had the same problem logging in?

I had the problem on 01/11/07 at 9.00am to 11.30am for logging into the mrplc.com

Any solution for this?

manav post you general quries here http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showforum=27 May be some maintenance of the site

Thanks will do.

Most likely Chako was doing an update of some sort. He usually does these between 12 and 3 am US Time. Unfortunately for those on the other side of the world this is the middle of the day. I've seen it come back in an hour or two in most cases.

I can only use the fast reply, the "add reply" doesn't work for either one of the "Add Reply" or "Reply" buttons, The text box opens and the reply shows up in quotes with brackets but you cannot type any text...You can add smilies but no text...Why??? Chaco any ideas???? Edited by jimdi4

Can you post your operating system and browser, name and version for Chakorules?

Operating system : Windows 2000 Browser - IE - Version 6.0.2800.1106

Hmm...seems there must be something about Lithuania and India...

Are you sure about not being able to type. When I open a text box sometimes there isn't a cursor in the beginning, but if I just start typing, the cursor appears.

[Are you sure about not being able to type. When I open a text box sometimes there isn't a cursor in the beginning, but if I just start typing, the cursor appears].... ....Absolutley, at first I thought the text color was set to white and that maybe was the reason I couldn't see the text, so I changed that, but It almost seems like my keyboard doesn't even work in the "add reply" mode....I am only allowed to reply by selecting the "fast reply" button....problem is, I have to select quotes and may forget to do that, making replies, less legible....

Ok...sorry about the delay but I fixed it now....Turns out the Rich Text Format had to be turned off in my setup,,,Sorry Chako, my fault!!! Everthing works now... "GO BEARS" Edited by jimdi4