netdomain

*.GTE FILES , VIA GTDESIGNER

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I downloaded some samples off the Mitsubishi website for HMI. They all have GTE extension. I was trying to open them but GT Designer only opens GTD. How do I open GTE files? Are they only meant for GOT 1000 and not for GT Designer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What version of GT Designer do you have? I have the newest version, and it opens .GTE just fine.

I downloaded the demo version from the meanu website. its GTDesigner 2 Version 1.03D (Trial Version) No good?

I guess I'll need GT Works for that. This demo version sucks. I thought it would let me do all the things as GT Works but it seems like its pretty old.

The demo is version 1.03. The current is 2.43, so obviously much has changed. The .GTE files are for GTDesigner2 2.18 or newer, and those program are for GOT1000 units. This antique demo version should have been removed from the Japanese website. You did not get it from the US site, as it's never been posted there.

I have the same issue and I have GTD3 with a new version. I cannot get it to open GTE files. Any suggestions?

Is there an import option?  Those files were for GT Designer2, not GT Designer3.  Haven't touched this product in a bunch of years so don't recall.