About This File
.NET Component for use in Visual Studio.NET to create HMI/SCADA apps that communicate with Modbus/TCP Server (Slave) devices via Ethernet.
- Does not require OPC or 3rd party drivers.
- x86, x64, and Any CPU compatible
- Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013 Compatible
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Win Forms, WPF, console, and service apps.
- Build Win Forms, console, and ASP.NET applications that run on Linux with Mono framework.
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Optimizes multiple register configurations into minimal transactions
- Tag database can be configured via code or visual designer
- Abstract base classes allow you to write generic code that works with all drivers
- Synchronous and asynchronous read/write methods
- Data change notifications
- Provides common user interface across all driver classes
- No limit on number of devices or data points
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput
- Includes extensive help system
- Windows, Console, and Web Example applications with VB and C# source code included.
- Easily connect office systems to factory floor.
- Runtime-free for qualified applications
What's New in Version 3.9.2
- Added firmware revision detection to accommodate UDT LINT field alignment changes
- AB.LOGIX.NET driver
- Added S7-1500 to Device.Model enumeration.
- Added DT (DATE_AND_TIME) datatype support.
- Added WSTRING (Unicode string) datatype support (S7-1200 and S7-1500).
- SI.S7.NET driver
- Maintenance release, refer to revision history for details.
- Added A-B large CIP packet support.
- Added A-B ControlLogix 5580 and CompactLogix 5370 / 5380 on-board Ethernet support.
- AB.LOGIX.NET driver
- v3.6.9 Changed installer compression algorithm. Previous version caused false positives on some security software.
- v3.6.8 Maintenance release, refer to revision history for details.
v3.6.7 Maintenance release, refer to revision history for details.
- ASComm Excel Add-in is now a separate download: ASComm Excel Add-in Product Page
- v3.6.4 Added ASComm Excel Add-in
- v3.6 Added unsolicited message support to AB.Logix.Net and AB.Legacy.Net drivers.