All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Hello,      I make a project where I should control temperature for thermoplastic extruder. I read for this type of process a two position controller is enough but I want to use a PID controller. I have values for P,I,D,Tf and I applied Z-transform and I have a numeric controller which is implemented through structured list.  I want to control heating element with this PID but my problem is I don't have an analogue output module just a digital output module(OD 212) and now my question is : How I can( if it is possible) to control duty of PWM with output from pid?  (I have a CJ2M processor)
  3. OMRON NT3S-ST124B-E NTXS V1.03 n V1.04

i need firmware for NT3S-S126B-E thank
  4. HMI global variable become invalid

Thanks. I had no idsea  how to help him. 
  5. hi any one can help me about the procedures and tools to convert beijer e1101 to mitsubishi GOT 2710?  
  6. Conversion MAC E1032 to GT2308 HMI panel

Can you suggest me 
  7. Hi Gambit

I need to convert my e1101  panel to GoT 2000 , can suggest or give proper tool for the same. I have gt desighner 3 and e designer too.

thank you ,

Sudhy

8. Servo motor with FX3U

Who has been able to sample the various products on this list and can be able to pick out the best one? https://bestsewingmachinereview.com/best-serger-sewing-machine/
  9. Yesterday
  10. I keep getting a 404 whenever I try downloading anything. Is anyone else having this problem? 
  11. Cannot Download some base Screen on Got 2000

Thank Mr. Gambit I also think that the program can be programmed with an older version I will Download all Program to GOT later but I don't know if There is any problem when Download all programs with different Version? and I suppose it will take a lot of time when editing the program and Download to GOT Thank you very much, Mr. Gambit
  12. Communication via MPI

Thanks Sigmadelta for your reply  1st your are right my network not ring "typing mistake" 2nd I solved this problem after download H/W & Netpro  I disable data transfer through MPI connection and after that every thing worked well
  13. LOGO! 8 TIA portal WinCC

Hi all experts, I am LOGO! 8 PLC programmer, and now I am beginning to start SCADA developement. I want to ask which software should I install ?, 1. TIA portal with Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional & WinCC Professional 15.1 x64 2. WinCC RT Professional 15.1 x64 3. STEP 7 Professional 14.0 4. SINAMICS Startdrive 14.0 5. WinCC RT Advanced v15 Please excuse me if my question is not OK as I am beginning scada developement I know nothing about it and I can get limited software through my college programme. I am confused too because I found that "Up from version 12 of WinCC the driver “LOGO” is available" and also "I think the Logo! communication driver is only available for a WinCC RT advanced , not professional."  in this post : unable-to-connect-tia-15-version-to-logo-8/185145 Please hep me so that I can learn SCADA developement with my LOGO8 Waiting for your fruitful reply, Thanks and Regards
  14. SLC 5/04 timer pre

Thank you for your reply.  I will look into using a counter set up or running 2 timers.  Seems like rslogix500 will take some getting used too. 
  15. Last week
  16. HMI global variable become invalid

The guy contacted me. Can close this, I guess...
  17. Dear Jay Anthony, I am adding FTP address in HMI and linked with global variable from HMI to PLC. The At is invalid.
  18. SLC 5/04 timer pre

Hi Trevor.  All 16 bit integers in RsLogix 500 are signed integers whether they are allocated to an N7 integer, a counter, timer, or anything else.  You are right, for a timer it doesn't make sense to have a negative value, but for many other PLC functions you can end up with negative numbers. If you need timers greater than 9 hours then you'll need to trigger a counter after a certain time lapse.  I like to use 3600 seconds or one hour.  I've got a video coming out about how to do that.
  19. SLC 5/04 timer pre

If the number goes above 32767 a minor fault will occur.  This will throw the processor out of run mode.   To recover from the error, you need to make sure the high value is cleared, and then just reset or clear the fault.  This may only apply to counter and integer registries though. https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/.../1747-rm001_-en-p.pdf Checkout page 43 section 2-7
  20. Omron NX Series Manual View File Omron NX Series Manual.......   Omron NX-series Manual.rar Submitter robertaung Submitted 06/14/19 Category Manuals
  21. Omron NX Series Manual

Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Omron NX Series Manual.......   Omron NX-series Manual.rar
  22. SLC 5/04 timer pre

Hi all I am brand new to rslogix500 I am a little confused as to the maximum value that can be placed into TON pre and acc. Being 16bits it should be 65535 how ever my current program has 32767 will increasing the value cause a problem. I cant see why you would want to have a negative number in a timer. Look forward to your reply Trevor
  23. OMRON CJ2M PLC via Ethernet Issue

Try connecting Ethernet FINS. Port can run both simultaneously. gtsuport
  24. Trimjohan, Check the plc start up settings. The controller may be seeing the terminal as a programming device and starting up in Program mode. You should be able to set start up mode to Monitor. gtsuport
  25. Cannot Download some base Screen on Got 2000

This has probably to do with the version of the software it was downloaded in was a previous version. Why is it a problem to download the complete program again ?  
  26. SoftGot2000 Alarm History

In our current project we have a historical alarm page that is configured and works fine ,but when we exit SoftGot2000 and restart it again all logs in historical alarms gets disappeared!How can softgot alarms and trends read history again after we restart it?
  27. Messaging a PLC 2 over a 1756 DHRIO connection with an L81E

Not sure this is possible with the CLX, I think your PLC2 needs to be on DH+    
  28. Help catching my runaway TLY Servo

for motion direct commands for servos - check this out:  https://onlineplcsupport.com/allen-bradley-servo-control-order-of-operation  
  29. Load more activity