All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Migrating to Siemens

there is no medium of migrating Mitsubishi programs to siemens, you can only write new programs in the siemens by considering your existing inputs/outputs, sequence of machine operations.
  3. Positioning with FX5U and FX5-40SSC

Just set Positioning data #12 as CONT. Set Positioning data #13 as END, ABS and positioning address for parking the Axis.
  4. Sysmac Studio Improvement Request

It would be nice to be able to batch export and import... also would be nice to be able to set software options to ask the user to export a copy each time its saved.
  5. Today
  6. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

sure but Can you just zip the complete project including the resource folder and then attach it ?
  7. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

We do as you say but still it won't open.  Herewith is the copy of the program.  Please check if you can try to do something about it.  Thank you.  Gppw.gpj Gppw.gps Project.inf ProjectDB.mdb Gppw.gpj Gppw.gps Project.inf ProjectDB.mdb
  8. GEW HMI stuck

Here is one more photo for your reference.Green power led is also blinking.
  9. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

Ok you have a system Q (Q02HCPU). Project files are for GX Developer. I would select all the files and remove the read only checkmark and then try again. If it still won't open maybe you can share the project so we can try. If you want to download the update for GX Developer: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/download/software/index.html
  10. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

Good day. Yes, it is MELSEC Q61P if I'm not mistaken. Yes I think so there are files. All files are marked as read only except for the program files. Please see photos for reference that might help. Thank you very much. Your help is well appreciated.
  11. sigmatek

Hi all! I face a issue when I create a new project. Look like 8 library was lost. Could you send me these lib? Thanks a lot!!!!
  12. Yesterday
  13. Sysmac Studio Improvement Request

My frustration is handing over project files to clients it would be nice to be able to select these projects from my list and export to *.smc2.  
  14. Sysmac Studio Improvement Request

Thank you. Not ideal but it's better than 1 project at a time
  15. S7-200 (Step7 Micro/win) - How to change language

PLC software doesn't typically translate languages.  If the items are labeled in Chinese, then likely you will have to rename them into English. Can't really say much more, haven't touched one of these since 2005.
  16. Sysmac Studio Improvement Request

I always sort the C:\OMRON\Data\Solution in descending date order to match the list in Studio, then pick the ones I want.
  17. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

Well if you're using GX-Developer, there's about a 100% chance the PLC is Mitsubishi.  Which one?  They make quite a few. Are there files and subdirectories in the Resource project folder? Are these files not marked as read only?  
  18. Reset in ControlLogix Processor

If you get online (you really should be able to while it's faulted), there may be more information there.
  19. Sysmac Studio Improvement Request

You can transfer all your programs from PC to PC easily. Look in C:\OMRON\Data\Solution. The files are very cryptic but each folder is a Sysmac Studio project. If you want to select specific projects, you can open the folder then view the *.manifest file. A little time consuming but effective.  
  20. Reset in ControlLogix Processor

Thanks Sir for your kind guidance... Recently we tried to remove CF card and battery then tried to reboot...Now CPU reboot ok with display showing no program.... Now we can possible to download and Processor is back to normal now Still it's big mystery about real cause of T01-C60 Fault
  21. Error when downloading hardware configuration

Hi, this error meaning that CPU can't read data from IM due to  1-Conflict address of IM "check dip switch on each IM "interface module" 2-Plug of profibus has a problem on cable & shield & wire loose may be the IM which working was the start of profibus DP master and this Out cable from plug has a problem so others not work 
  22. GEW HMI stuck

I have one GEW HMI it's circuit is red Lion make .I think it is red lion only . It is stuck on G3 screen with version written as V26. How to solve it? Photo attached for details. Some body please help to solve it.
  23. Reset in ControlLogix Processor

In the programming manual, it doesn't say much: "For a controller with no memory card installed, the controller: Detected a non-recoverable fault Cleared the project from memory" The recovery method: 1) Clear the fault. 2) Download the project 3) Change to Remote Run or Run mode. If the fault persists: 1) Before cycling power to the controller, record the state of the OK and RS232 status indicators <-This is interesting since the -L72 doesn't have an RS232 port... 2) Contact Rockwell Automation support You should still be able to get online with it. How do you normally connect to the PLC?
  24. NFPA79 chapter 5 talks about the incoming power connection and disconnecting means. Section 5.3 covers the disconnecting means. I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I don't see many exceptions to the requirement to provide a supply circuit disconnecting means within the enclosure except for panels that are smaller than 2HP and they need one close by and clearly identified. I didn't read the whole section, though.
  25. Reset in ControlLogix Processor

Sir we are having L5572 series AB CPU which displays T-01 C60 Major fault Non recoverable.....We are not able to clear fault because not possible to communiate using Ethernet.... Can you please suggest remedy
  26. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

PLC is MITSUBISHI
  27. Melsoft Series GX Develop Error

Sir Daniel,  I think the program was still there but cannot be open. highlighted with red line is the recently open program which properly working before. And when I open the .gps type of file it display that "failed to read the project file"
  28. 404 when trying to download updates

What Browser are you using?  I have had trouble accessing their downloads while using internet explorer V9.   Have you tried firefox or chrome?
  29. Load more activity