All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Today
  3. The electromagnetic Pilot Operated Valve is made out of electromagnetic pilot administrator, spare diaphragm and valve body. Because of contrast of weight following up on two sides of the spare diaphragm, the spare diaphragm is squeezed nearly against the outlet of valve to keep the valve remains in “shut” position. At the point when empowered by an electric flag from the controller, the electromagnetic armature will move to open the release opening of back cavity. The packed air in back cavity blasts out to alleviation weight and pressurized air in front cavity pushes up the spare diaphragm to open the principle outlet of valve, at that point the electromagnetic Pilot Operated Valve opens and begins to blow. http://www.maniks.com/pilot-operated-pulse-valve.html
  4. is it possible to display a folder with pdf files on the hmi so the user can choose a file from the list? i dont want to upload every file to the hmi, i mean that if i upload a file to this folder in the pc it will update also the folder in the hmi. anyone can help me?
  5. Hello All I am new to Mitsibishi servodrive, i am using a Beckhoff PLC TwinCAT3  and MR-J4-TM servo drive from mitsubishi , i connected the servo to the NTwinCAT using etherCAT. I was able to write a program where i was able to activate the servo from the TwinCAT using the mc_Power instruction . My question is , i am not able to run the servo using the mc_movevelocity and mc_moverelative . Do any one have any suggestion to how to go from here .. datei_Mr-J4-TM_TwinCat_EtherCAT.pdf
  6. Yesterday
  7. Map Physical Input and Output to Word

I am using the above method, I thought there is a more simple method instead of writing bits to bits. Is there a way of assigning a variable at IO Table directly with the union variable?  
  8. Cp1h-y - encoder issues.

Wiring  W450 manual  
  9. Cp1h-y - encoder issues.

Yes sir, I'm all correct as far as I can tell. maybe I should try a different encoder?.
  10. OMRON SYSMAC STUDIO SEQUENCER

Have a look at the Stack* instructions under "Stack and Table". StackPush is probably close to SQI and StackFIFO is close to SQO.
  11. Servo Movement

which exact homing method is used? how exactly it is setup? things could slip if there was a collision. also what kind of motor is this? does it have a brake? it may be worn out so motor slips a bit when powered off. as i recall these drives also have absolute encoder option (requires battery). did anyone ever change that battery?
  12. Cp1h-y - encoder issues.

Have you looked at section 5-2 of the CP1H Operation Manual (W450)? You'll need to configure Settings for the 'Built In Inputs'. There are 4 channels for HSC, make sure your wiring is correct for the appropriate channel. For channel 0, the pulses will count in memory address A270 - 271.
  13. Map Physical Input and Output to Word

You have to make a union.    See below: First, make a union under data types like this: Then create a variable that is of the type that you created: Then use the variable as both a bit and a word like this: You can ignore my comments about VB in the ladder, this was an example that I did for someone else. 
  14. Cp1h-y - encoder issues.

My issue and goal. - Trying to get an encoder (Automation Direct TRD-N30-RZVWD) connected to a cp1h-y to read wheel position(coupling) and have a pulse trigger at certain positions is this possible? I currently have the encoder wired up to highspeed counter 1 and am using PRV(881) port #0010 control data #0 with an P_On always on flag.  wanting to see  values change but nothing is being changed in the watch window. I'm reading the programming in section  3-20-2 HIGH-SPEED COUNTER PV READ: PRV(881), but I'm struggling.  any help is much appreciated.    
  15. Robotic Pick and Place addressing method

one common way is to use an array (or set of arrays). This allows easy manipulation and accessing elements by index, rather than name.
  16. Hi, I've been given a couple Twido PLCs (TWDLCDE40DRF) to create and test modbus communication between devices and a HMI/SCADA software, as of now I haven't been able to work due to IT restrictions (hopefully this will be adressed in the next few days) I can't disable firewalls nor can I manage COMs ports.  My question is, when creating a Master/Slave between a SCADA (master) and a PLC (Slave) do I need to write any code in the Twido PLC, or I just need to configure the ports/adresses to be able to read the info in the plc? Disclaimer: English isn't my first language.   Thanks in advance. Edit: Fixing writting.
  17. You can easily view the contents of a structure by adding it in the watch tab page. Simply click on View --> Watch Tab Page (alternatively you can push keyboard shortcut: ALT + 4). Fill out the Device name, and name of the structure. A small arrow will appear next to the structure, click this to expand the structure to view all of its contents.
  18. How to map physical Input and output into variables type of Word?  It is easy in CX programmer with Mov 0 to  Inp_Word_0  (type Channel) Global Variable  -----> Inp_Word_0 ,      Inp_Word_1     Type Word                                       Out_Word_0,        Type Word                           Example in NX1P2   map Input Bit 00 to Input Bit 15 to a Inp_Word_0,     and    map  Input Bit 16 to Input Bit 23 to a Inp_Word_1                                      map Outpu Bit 00 to Input Bit 15 to a Out_Word_0,                                         
  19. Hello Everyone, I have just started exploring the Sysmac studio and I am not familiar with the instruction set of the sysmac studio.I am trying to create instruction that is equivalent to SQO and SQI in studio 5000. Can anyone please direct me into the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 
  20. From PM today: Sysmac C60P

Another option would be to use a C200H-PRO27-E with a 3G2A5-AP003 and a 2 or 3-meter cable. https://accautomation.ca/purchase-find-parts/omron-c20k-c28k-c40k-c60k/#Peripheral This is still using the handheld but with the cable extension, it is better to work with it. Regards, Garry
  21. Ethernet/IP bandwidth

The maximum number of nodes on a LAN depends on the media type, network protocol, and (at least for the IPv4 protocol) the network address class.
  22. Looks like the camera only supports ethernet raw(json strings) or ethernet/IP.  So your options are: Add an Ethernet/IP module to your FX5U config. Create the Raw data protocol needed in de FX5 using pre defined protocol support. Use a camera which supports the mitsubishi SLMP protocol like cognex - keyence etc  
  23. Servo Movement

Well No not really but the description of your problem seems to suggest this. So I would check the setting in the amplifier and change them if it this so you can rule this out. Also I would check which homing is being used and check if all the homing signals like dog sensor etc are working correctly.  
  24. Thanks for answer. PIM60 Sick support ethernet TCP/IP. I connect communication modbus.  This is manual PIM60 Sick  https://cdn.sick.com/media/docs/7/37/837/User_manual_Inspector_PIM60_ver_2.0_en_IM0048837.PDF .  
  25. From PM today: Sysmac C60P

There is a serial Hostlink 3G2C7-LK201 although it will be hard to find and be expensive.  Search the internet for Syswin programming software.
  26. Last week
  27. Sorry for the delay on answering, I was away. Thanks for the hint, I do know how to set the timer tags so I'll give it a try. My main concern is managing many parts at the same time with different addresses. But I will be working with it again next week. 
  28. 90-30 Timer over 16 minutes

Your variable setup is asking for trouble. You may be getting away with it, but in my opinion it is a ticking time bomb. The 90-30 timer is a 16-bit instruction. It uses an array of three 16-bit WORD variables. You can't turn it into a 32-bit instruction by assigning an array of three 32-bit DWORD variables to it. From the variable list you posted I infer that you've done that for other timers beyond the one you cited. If the HMI allows the operator to enter a value that results in a timer preset greater than 32767 you'll get incorrect results. My suggestion is to get rid of those DWORD arrays assigned to timers and restrict your usage to WORD arrays.
  29. Servo Movement

Would this setting change after an encoder swap? There has been no changes to this machine except an encoder change in the last 5 years. This issue just started happening within the last couple of months.
  30. Load more activity