All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Ferrule Crimper

Trippled the number the panels we build a year. Looking into the cut, strip, ferrule crimp tools with the barrell chamber that holds a strip of ferrules and you just stick the stripped wire in and crimp. Looks like there are 3 popular versions. Phoenix Contact 1200101 Crimpfox 4 in 1, Weidmuller 9020000000 and Panduit CT-1000. Anyone have experiences with these or any other I may have missed? Recommendations?
  3. Ferrule Crimper

Trippled the number the panels we build a year. Looking into the cut, strip, ferrule crimp tools with the barrell chamber that holds a strip of ferrules and you just stick the stripped wire in and crimp. Looks like there are 3 popular versions. Phoenix Contact 1200101 Crimpfox 4 in 1, Weidmuller 9020000000 and Panduit CT-1000. Anyone have experiences with these or any other I may have missed? Recommendations?
  4. Wireshark can only capture packets that arrive at the PC's physical network interface.  That often requires using a special mode on your switch to "mirror" everything to the PC's port, and ensuring that all devices are connected to the switch.  You will not be able to capture traffic from daisy-chained devices.  (The dual ports on AB devices should only be used for real rings.) The mode problem suggests that the device in question is "owned" by something.  What are these devices?  Please also show your Studio 5000 I/O device tree where Device1 and Device2 are present.
  5. Input to C20K - Trying to See if I can do this!

Your internet research is correct. The C20K is very old and has been obsolete for many years. The option you list could be expensive. Even if you got the PC adaptor, the software is so old you would have a difficult time getting it work on a PC. I would highly recommend getting a CP1L as a replacement.
  6. Mitsubishi GX Works 2

You can download the latest version via your MyMitsubishi Account. V1.662 is the latest one i think
  7. Also, for my device 2, where port 0 is connected to device 1 and port 1 is unused. But on studio 5000, I see both ports are checked with port 1 marked as inactive.  I tried to uncheck the port 1, but it says that can't perform operation due to module mode. I don't understand how to fix this. snaps are attached. 
  8. Thanks for the reply. My two devices are connected in line topology, Device 1's LAN  port 1 is connected to router and LAN port 2 is connected to device 2. Then PLC is connected to router. router is connected to my PC. only one PLC and one EIP module, both are Allen Bradley. PLC - 1756-L81E and IO module - 1756-EN2TR.  Yes, using msg instruction to talk to my both devices. snaps for three tabs are attached. On wireshark, I am able to see packets only for port between PC and router. How to inspect nested responses in wireshark? I tried to look into the packet, but couldn't decode. 
  9. Mitsubishi GX Works 2

Hello I'm currently running GX Works 2 Version 1.60SF What is the latest Version? and how do I obtain   Thanks Gary
  10. Mitsubishi GX Works 2

Hello I'm currently running GX Works 2 Version 1.60SF What is the latest Version? and how do I obtain   Thanks Gary
  11. Hello, I am reaching out today to ask for your assistance because I am in need of your help. My internship project revolves around the communication between Rockwell components and the Schneider controller. I have utilized EtherNet/IP communication and added the EDS files of the components into Control Expert Classic (V15). My issue lies in successfully communicating with the drives; while I have managed to establish communication with Point I/O, I have been unable to do so with the drives. I have a PowerFlex 400 series B drive with a 20-COMM-E series A card. I have added the drive's EDS file into Control Expert Classic. Additionally, I have a PowerFlex 700 series B drive with a 20-COMM-E series B card. I am nearing the end of my internship (final study internship), with only 2 weeks remaining, so I am earnestly hoping to find assistance. Please, help me. Details: Schneider Controller BMEP582020, PowerFlex 700 series B drive model: 20BC3P5A0 AYNANC0 (V 8.002), with 20-COMM-E series B card (V 4.001), and a PowerFlex 400 series B drive model: 22CD022N103 (V 8.002), with 20-COMM-E series A card (V 1.007).
  12. Modbus TCP

That's not how you search. Download the latest manuals if needed. Then patse  SH081257ENG-8C2 in the search bar but change the [ALL] button into See attached doc e-Manual Viewer Page ID and KB Doc ID Guide.PDF
  13. Modbus TCP

Thank you for advice Sir
  14. Help - I know so little, don't even where to post this! - But I am trying to fix my problem on my own!  I have an Omron Sysmac C20k in a machine that used to work until the board battery went dead.  I installed a new battery.  I have the mnemonic code that the machine uses.  My internet research says… If I buy:  A Hand held Console C200H-PRO27-E, A Hand held Adapter 3G2A5-AP003 A Hand held Cable C200H-CN222 – I should be able to input the code myself following the SYSMAC C20K Controller User Manual. - - Am I missing something? Anything??? Thanks you Guys!
  15. Help - I know so little, don't even where to post this! - But I am trying to fix my problem on my own!  I have an Omron Sysmac C20k in a machine that used to work until the board battery went dead.  I installed a new battery.  I have the mnemonic code that the machine uses.  My internet research says… If I buy:  A Hand held Console C200H-PRO27-E, A Hand held Adapter 3G2A5-AP003 A Hand held Cable C200H-CN222 – I should be able to input the code myself following the SYSMAC C20K Controller User Manual. - - Am I missing something? Anything??? Thanks you Guys!
  16. Yesterday
  17. Modbus TCP

I would make it precisely to fit my needs.  Maybe Mitsu has something built-in, but I'm not a Mitsu expert.
  18. Tracking,

Hello Guys! I would like to ask your help. I have a conveyor. At the begining of the conveyor i have a sensor which is declare wether a product is good or not. After that 5 meters i have to store out the bad product. In the exact place i have to stop the cv and store out. I have an encoder on the cv so i can calculate the correct position. The only problem is i have to write a tracking because i cant know when will the next wrong product coming. I could make some calculation making couple hundred rungs but its not sounds workable. Thanks ahead for any help.
  19. Modbus TCP

I can't find the document in the e-manual  
  20. STL Programming FXGP vs GXdeveloper

Not that i am aware of. Also GX Developer is not supported anymore
  21. Modbus TCP

Have a look op PAGE ID : SH081257ENG-8C2 of the e-manual viewer. Checking the simple CPU communication status.
  22. STL Programming FXGP vs GXdeveloper

Gambit, Thank you. Is that option available in GX Developer?  Do you have part of a program that you can show in GX works?     
  23. STL Programming FXGP vs GXdeveloper

Upgrade from GX Developer to GX Works and under option in GX Works 2. Set Display STL instruction in contact format
  24. Modbus TCP

Does the heartbeat function have to be created manually? Or is there a separate library from Mitsubishi Electric?
  25. Modbus TCP

That's right, I want to know the communication status of the master PLC with PLC 1,2,3. is that possible?
  26. STL Programming FXGP vs GXdeveloper

I haven't done any programming using SFC. Is anyone used GX works 2 for STL? Does it display the STL's with an "indent:?
  27. STL Programming FXGP vs GXdeveloper

If you are going to Cange you might aswell change to GX Works 2 which still support the FX series up to FX3. As for STL is was a languge to do SFC. GX Developer and GX Works 2 both support SFC. Have you looked at this ?  
  28. Load more activity