All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Today
  3. CJ1W-SCU22 ver.2.1

4. CJ1W-SCU22 ver.2.1

Good Day, My situation is, I use CJ1W-SCU22 module to read data from my weigh-er.  PT210EN - Baud Rate: 115200, 7.1 even Scu22 - Baud Rate: 115200, 7.1 even.,               Port1 Comm Mode: No protocol               Protocol Setting :  1:1 protocol               NO protocol Start code inclusion : NONE               NO protocol End code inclusion : CR+LF I don't know why the RXDU command cannot read data from my weigh-er monitor. RD1 is rapidly blinking in the unit(SCU22). Any one can help?   Thank in advance.
  5. S7-1200 ‘Authorised Connection’ Password

Well this isn’t looking good ;)
  6. HOW TO CONNECT PLC OMRON CP1E TO RS485 DEVICE

i done change dip switch all of them is OFF and change F-47 to 1.  and still cant get the data, just get from A394 is &16 and its true because total of data is 16 digit.
  7. HOW TO CONNECT PLC OMRON CP1E TO RS485 DEVICE

@riandanualdy You should set dip switch 1 on CP1W-CIF11 to Off because you don't have terminate resistor at weigh sensor. Then you should use set F-47 value to be 1 for use RS-485.
  8. HOW TO CONNECT PLC OMRON CP1E TO RS485 DEVICE

This is manual book for RS485 OP-03-AD4329A.docx
  9. Hi sir I have jst become a member in this site n I find this site very useful as it is of my line of work. I am working on a port of entry n we have gottwald mobile habour crane which is no not working due to its failure to load the project file. All is happening is that one pop up window showing a Database synchronisation error limit exceeded message which I have no idea as to how to do anything about it.. I would appreciate a lot if u could possibly guide me through thank you sir.. My email is kishananand855@gmail.com 

10. Yesterday
  11. I have 0% experience with the PLC5 (and I'm not unhappy about that at this point). I've written 100-ish programs for the Control Logix, SLC, and Micrologix platforms and I'm comfortable in those systems.  I'd like to read values from a PLC5 using a Message in a CLX PLC. Is that doable?
  12. My Model Train Project

I like the documentation that you did. To my way of thinking that's the heart of a good program and pre-planning is the soul.  Sad but true. I start every program with a spreadsheet that has an IO sheet tab, remote IO sheets in tabs after that, transmitter list tab, Shutdown and Alarm list tab, and last, the cause and effect which is linked to the Shutdown and Alarm list. My programming world centers around the oil and gas business so my spreadsheet and programming layout is a function of that business. I probably get 75% or more of the program documentation from the IO sheet (copy, paste, import) and the Cause and Effect keeps on track for when an output is supposed to be off.
  13. Hi guys I could really do with some advice here I visited a site earlier, having some problems with a system and I need to go online with the PLC to check the logic and find out what the issue is for a particular function of two separate machines. I can find the IP address of the 1200 PLC with no issues, but as soon as I click ‘show’ or ‘detect’  a pop up window appears. ‘Authorised Connection a password is needed to obtain HMI or diagnostic access to a protected device’ which of course I understand a company protecting their code. The issue now is that the company has gone bust and there is no way of contacting anyone that may have known the password. So short of ripping out the perfectly good 1200 PLC’s (two systems) and replacing them with new logic (considerable more time required)   I am at a loss, does anyone know a work around for this?   Much appreciated   
  14. rs logix 5000 cross referencing

I've rebuilt a lot of programs from electrical drawings and ladder logic but this one is the most daunting. It's a boiler burner management system and it's written for oil fired burner(s), gas fired burner(s) (mulitiple burners), and a myriad of different process configurations. There are an obscene qty of routines and tags. However the old joke "how do you eat an elephant / one bite at a time" applies. I've already documented the IO. I'll cross reference IO to aliases (more than one alias per IO point), pick the alias that applies and document it, then start weeding out the non-functioning routines. It'll eventually come together. In the end, once I figure out the program well enough to develop the cause and effect, I'll rewrite it to fit the application. Side note- I despise aliases. I wish I could go back and rewrite every program that I ever wrote that used an alias. I switched to User Defined Data Types a long time ago (with the old S7-300 and 400). They make the program easy to follow, the tagname database is easier to navigate, writing the HMI program is easier, and programming in general takes orders of  magnitude less time.
  15. panel-view plus 600 HMI

More than likely you will use Ethernet for PC Communication.  you will need to know the IP address of the panelview and set your PC IP address and subnet to match before you will be able to see the PV+ in Rslinx   Cancel
  16. HOW TO CONNECT PLC OMRON CP1E TO RS485 DEVICE

The manual that you attached for the AD4329 does not mention any ability to support RS485.  It only shows RS232.  Are you sure that it supports RS485?  Are you using a converter between the AD4329 and the CP1E to change from RS232 to RS485?
  17. My Model Train Project

Well I have to say that you get the planning stage much better than many coming to the PLC programming field.  I see experienced programmers that see no need for any planning document or specification.  I would assume that comes from your previous programming experience.  You have put together a basic plan for program operation and detailed your I/O.  In a real world project a detailed functional specification is recommended.  It takes time and effort and is not really completely necessary in full detail to successfully program, but it is necessary to successfully define to a client or user of a system how you as the programmer and designer of the system see the system working.  Many wrong directions can be figured out early with a good document.  Well.... if someone reads it - but that's a different discussion.  I put a video on youtube a couple years ago on this.  Wasn't real popular as people want to program not plan.  Here is a link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedqCBDy-fU&t=33s You should be able to find lots of information by googling seal-in circuit; however, we have an old article on ladder logic that shows one about half way into the article: https://www.plcmentor.com/Articles/PLC-Tutorial Essentially you "seal" around the start pushbutton to maintain the output.  Our article show the seal using a contact off of the output.  Generally with a motor seal in you use the AUX input from the motor starter as your seal.  I always use both the output and the AUX to seal in my motor circuits due to an experience with a faulty PLC5 I/O card that caused my inputs to cycle on and off for no reason.  Nothing like hearing every motor starter in the room cycling on and off together to make an impression.  As for how to start attacking your program I generally look at it like this.  Each motor/valve or other defined equipment item is viewed as a module.  Define how each operates independent of anything else. Start/stop, alarming, auto/man, etc. Define sequences that run.   Tie the sequences into the motors/valves and other equipment modules. Keep in mind with a controller like the micrologix, slc or even PLC5, AB makes it really easy to organize your data similar to how you organize your program files.  You can create bit files or integer files (and others of course) for specific purposes and have organized data as well as program files.  My general rule of thumb is not to use the generic default data files for anything other than extraneous data that just doesn't fit with anything else.  I always create data files to fit my program needs.  How you organize it is up to you.  Just do so! The micrologix 1100 and 1400 are both great little processors.  They both have ethernet ports that can be used for programming and the 1100 can still be programmed with the Micro Starter Lite.  Also both allow online programming which is an essential tool in real world programming.  We dont take a system down to make small changes to the program in production systems.  Might as well practice that way also. Hope this all helps.  Have fun!  
  18. Mitsubishi GT DESİGNER GOT1000

You will need to purchase GT works 3 from your local Mitsubishi dealer
  19. Mitsubishi GT DESİGNER GOT1000

Hi,  I need this program Please help me  R.lotfi@gmx.com
  20. Panelview plus 1000

First, what are you trying to accomplish? If you're trying to make a change, it will be FAR easier if you have the project archive (it will be a file with an apa extension). In fact, it may not be possible at all without it. If it's a new HMI, it will have BOOTP enabled, so you can use a BOOTP server to set the IP address. If it's an existing system, and if your application developer was kind, they included a "Shutdown" button somewhere on the HMI, possibly on a password-protected screen. If not, some PV+ HMIs will flash a small white square in a lower corner of the display while it's booting up. If you see that square, touch it. Either method will get you to the operating system of the HMI. Once on the OS screen, the IP address and subnet mask will be displayed in the lower left corner. To change it, go to Terminal Settings -> Networks and Communications -> Network Connections -> Network Adapters. The built-in network adapter will be selected in the list box. Touch the "IP Address" button to open the IP address screen. Push the button next to each cell to change that cell (IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway). If you can't get to the shutdown/OS screen, it's a lot harder. Is it connected to a PLC? If so, do you know the IP address of the PLC? You can use Nmap or Zenmap to run a ping scan of the same subnet as the PLC. That should turn up the HMI.
  21. Panelview plus 1000

Dear all, I want someone help me about how to find IP address HMI of panel view plus 1000 or how to connect if we don't know IP address, Thanks ,
  22. HMI Operator Panel Opinions

You can find all the HMI accessories of all brands in the world on the VICPAS website www.vicpas.com. This is a dedicated HMI accessories center, all products are brand new and have a one year warranty.
  23. E1000 series touchscreen

when see the title, I thought you want to buy beijer's e1000 series touch screen
  24. Siemens IPC477D Touchscreen Driver Needed

The installation DVD is too expensive..
  25. Panel view plu 600

It is possible that the touch screen is damaged. If you still can't calibrate, consider buying a new Panel View Plus 600 touchscreen to replace it.
  26. VersaView CE 700H touchscreen calibration

It is possible that the touch screen is damaged. If you still can't calibrate, consider buying a new VersaView CE 700H touch screen to replace it.
  27. B&R Power Panel 100 calibration

We suggest checking the replacement touchscreen as competitive as the old one, if the 4wire around of the touchscreen is different, no matter how to calibrate, the HMI would working in a wrong position or even in a corner. Vicpas provide 1:1  B & R Power Panel 100 4PP120.1043-31 touchscreen glass for replacement, 100% compatitable, and even on need to calibrate
  28. panel-view plus 600 HMI

It is possible that the lcd display is broken, maybe you need to buy a new panel-view plus 600 HMI touchscreen to replace it.
  29. Load more activity